Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

13 November 2005
November 13, 1969  

London, England

My Dear Gaurasundara,

Please accept my blessings. I thank you very much for your letter dated October 23, 1969. Both you and Heroine Govinda Dasi, assisted by Jayasri, Turya dasa and Balabhadra are all doing very nicely and entirely to my satisfaction. Krishna will bless you. Srimati Govinda Dasi's writings have come out in the BTG issue 28; I have received the press copy and it is so nice. Everyone is appreciating, and especially for the Sankirtana articles this issue has become super-excellent.

So gradually I am getting to be an old man. I have given you the formula how to preach; you are young boys and girls, our future hope. Now you follow the principles, apply your intelligence, and everything will come out successful by the Grace of our Lord Krishna.

Regarding the songs you have written, yes, you may send them here for Mukunda to consider for future recordings.

I expect to visit your Hawaii center again when I go to Japan. Surely at that time it will not be difficult. But always remember that I am always with you. As you are always thinking of me I am always thinking of you also. Although physically we are not together, we are not separated spiritually. So we should be concerned only with this spiritual connection.

I hope this will meet you in good health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

letters | 06:04 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark