Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

26 September 2005
September 26, 1969  

London

My Dear Sivananda,

Please accept my blessings. I am so pleased to receive your letter (undated). I have already written one letter to Krishna das, and I am anxious to receive a reply from him.

Anyway, I am so pleased to learn you have found out a very nice place. My suggestion is that you take a first class temple site; never mind if the rent is little higher. Krishna will give you strength. But try to find out first class place for Krishna, and make the throne very nicely as per the sample I have given. Then I shall go again and install the Deity. The sooner you do it is better, because when it will be cold, I must leave Europe.

I always remember you for your kind personal service and walking with me on the street. So you are so kind upon me, Krishna will bless you with advanced consciousness, and you will be spiritually very happy. Thank you very much.

Please offer my blessings to all and let me know about the progress with Zuruck Zur Gottheit. I hope this meets you in good health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

letters | 08:21 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark