Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

23 July 2005
Wednesday, July 23, 1969  

Los Angeles

My Dear Madan Mohan,

Please accept my blessings. I beg to acknowledge receipt of your letter (undated), and I have noted the contents carefully.

I am sorry to learn that your health is not very good at the present time. The best thing is that you rest for some time until you are feeling stronger. When Jadurani was feeling very weak I advised her to take complete rest until she was stronger, and then I advised her to go out on Sankirtana Party. So you may follow the same procedure of taking as much rest as you feel you require, and then when you feel it is all right you resume your activities. There is no question of indexing the Bhagavad-gita As It Is in your present condition. When your health has improved we shall talk of work for you.

Please convey my blessings to the others. I hope this will find you with improved condition of health.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

letters | 06:24 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark