Prabhupada Letters :: 1969
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

9 February 2005
February 9, 1969  

Los Angeles, Calif.

My Dear Mukunda and Colin Jury,

Please accept my blessings. I am in due receipt of your joint letters dated February 3, 1969.

Pending your searching out a suitable temple-house, immediately rent a suitable apartment for me from the 1st of March, 1969, and on hearing from you, I shall start for London by the end of this month. When I go there I am sure I shall find out a suitable temple-house.

Please let me know your decision on this matter so that I may prepare for my London-Yatra.

Offer my blessings to all of my beloved sons and daughters who are so kind and affectionate to me.

Awaiting your early reply with interest.

Your ever well-wisher,
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

letters | 06:54 |
Loading
a life in letters
1969 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark